Rolandprintstudio is an exciting and powerful RIP and print-management software for Roland machines; packed full of a whole host of time-saving and efficiency-creating features to enable Mac OS X users throughout the wide-format digital print market to quickly and easily manage the print production process.
- Work with native PDF files quickly and accurately with the built-in Adobe APPE v.3.3 native PDF print engine.
- Create ICC profiles using the powerful integrated profile creation engine.
- Full 64-bit support maximises the operating systems available resources for blisteringly fast RIP speeds.
- Output from the RIP to 2 devices simultaneously.
- Sophisticated spooler function for quick reprints and access to historical print setting.
- Save unlimited hot folders for maximum automation of the RIP functionality
- In-built calculator allows you to easily create quotations for print jobs.
- Image Bar stores and sorts images for quick access.
- Step & Repeat function with enhanced features to assist with bleed and cropping.
- Create speciality colours (Wh/Gl/Mt) from CMYK data for perfect pixel to pixel registration.
- All RAL, HKS and Pantone® colour swatches, including metallic, are included as standard.
- Rolandprintstudio supports files up to 1TB.
- A powerful nesting facility to minimise media usage.
- Template driven tiling for reduced design time and effective media consumption.
- The Application Guide tool exports a PDF to assist fitters when installing large-scale graphics.
- Print grommet locations for accurate post-print finishing.