The HP Latex 115
Easy, affordable access to indoor and outdoor 54″ large-format printing
Say YES to any job and be able to deliver it the same day !
The 115 is the newest edition to the range, at 54″ it is a brilliant entry level machine to get you introduced into the Latex portfolio. Impressive vivid colours are achieved and the HP Latex inks are scratch resistant comparable to hard solvent inks and through use of the Latex Optimizer you can achieve high image quality at high productivity…….the optimizer interacts with the Latex ink to rapidly immobilize pigments on the surface of the print! using the latest ink formulation.
The range of products you can produce are vast with textiles, backlits, vehicle graphics and canvas being the stand out ones over normal banner and vinyl.
Why not consider the Latex 115 Print and Cut solution…….print and cut at the same time with the reliable, dual-device solution.
Gain Business with Amazing image quality
- Print a wide range of high-quality indoor and outdoor signage, even on low-cost uncoated media
- Impress with six colors of HP Latex inks you can achieve amazing, vivid colors and smooth transitions
- Produce professional, high-resolution prints up to 1200 x 1200 native dpi
- Free solutions—from the HP Signage Suite*1 to the HP WallArt Suite*2—help you bring your ideas to life
Deliver same day – say yes to any job
- Produce high quality at speed—129 ft2 (12 m2)/hr for indoor quality*4
- Reduce waiting time—prints come out dry and ready for finishing and installation, for same-day delivery
- You can minimize damage risk, avoid lamination for short-term applications with scratch-resistant prints *5
- Deliver with confidence—outdoor prints last up to 5 years laminated, 3 years unlaminated *5
Enjoy easy and intuitive operation
- Simplify printer operation and gain time/ space with automatic maintenance and front-media loading capabilities
- Cut your jobs easily and efficiently with the automatic X-axis cutter
- Replace HP Latex ink cartridges and printheads yourself; unplug the printer without risk of printhead damage
- Stay connected with your printer in real time while you’re away with the free HP Latex Mobile app*6
- Acceptable Media Width : 254 to 1371mm
- Effective print width : 1,361mm
- Max Printing Resolution : 1200 dpi
- Max Speed : 48 sqm p/h
- Heaters : 3 stage heater
- Connectivity : Ethernet
- Warranty : 1 Year HP
- 6 Colour : CMYK LcLm & Optimizer
- RIP Software : FlexiPrint BASIC HP Edition
- Cables : Power
- 1 Year HP
- Motorised media winder