The Latex 335
Gain affordable access to outdoor and indoor signage up to 1.63m (64″)
The 335 is the last of the models which are available as Print and Cut Bundles. The 335 is a 64″ inch machine and is faster than both the 115 and 315 with outdoor print speeds of 23m2/hr.
The range of products you can produce are vast with textiles, backlits, vehicle graphics and canvas being the stand out ones over normal banner and vinyl.
HP Latex inks are scratch resistant comparable to hard solvent inks and through use of the Latex Optimizer you can achieve high image quality at high productivity…….the optimizer interacts with the Latex ink to rapidly immobilize pigments on the surface of the print!
Why not consider the Latex 335 Print and Cut solution…….print and cut at the same time with the reliable, dual-device solution.
Expand your applications – beat client expectations
- Print beyond paper—expand to self-adhesive vinyl, backlits, wall paper, and more—up to 1.63 m (64 in)
- Reach new indoor spaces that solvent can’t, like healthcare—water-based HP Latex Ink prints are odorless
- Win new clients on eco standards—UL ECOLOGO®, UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified inks; prints meet AgBB criteria*2
- Produce sharp, consistent, repeatable image quality with high-efficiency curing, 6 colors, and 1200 dpi
Same-day delivery – you can say ‘yes’ to every job
- Eliminate waiting time—prints come out completely dry and ready for finishing and delivery
- Produce high quality at speed—13 m2 (140 ft2 )/hr indoor quality with HP OMAS and HP Latex Optimizer*3
- Deliver jobs immediately with the automatic X-axis cutter
- You can minimize damage risk—scratch resistance is comparable to hard-solvent inks on SAV and PVC banner*4
Compact, easy operation helps keeps costs low
- Free up workspace and your operator with front media loading and automatic, reliable, low-maintenance printing
- Use optimized profiles, customize yours—HP Quick Substrate Profiling; easy FlexiPrint HP Edition RIP inbox
- Maintain high image quality over the life of the printer with user-replaceable HP Thermal Inkjet printheads
- Monitor your printer remotely with the free HP Latex Mobile app*5
- Acceptable Media Width : 254 to 1625mm
- Effective print width : 1,615mm
- Max Printing Resolution : 1200 dpi
- Max Speed : 50 sqm p/h
- Heaters : 3 stage heater
- Connectivity : Ethernet
- Warranty : 1 Year HP
- 6 Colour : CMYK LcLm & Optimizer
- RIP Software : FlexiPrint HP Edition
- Cables : Power
- Motorised media winder
- 1 Year HP