The integral lift and hold mechanism of the new Evolution, operable from either end, ensures consistent straightness even under flex, while the swing-over and under-bench stowaway facility provides maximum working convenience and space efficiency. The built-in textile cutting track and textile cutting attachment (included) add the final refinements to the most versatile, accurate and simple to use wide format cutting system ever. Available in five practical sizes, from 1.6 to 3.6 metres, the Keencut Evolution has been created to handle the output of every size and type of roll feed or flatbed printer with the capability to cut materials as diverse as flag, banner, card, PVC Foamboard, foamcore and much more.
- Available 160cm, 210cm, 250cm, 310cm and 360cm model sizes
- Unique 4-section extrusion maintains close straightness even under flex Single handed positioning, cutting and clamping
- Full-length Lift & Hold from either end for easy loading and positioning Switchable cutting tracks for general purpose and textile cutting
- Quick fit thread cap for easy accessory attachment Rotating knob for ultra-fine blade depth adjustment
- Flip over sub bench parking provides full unobstructed bench surface Integral extruded alloy cutting base adjustable for flatness and straightness Multiple integral full length grip cords hold work safe and sure while cutting
- Rear loading blade holder for swift replacement; blades will never pull out in heavy materials Fully equipped and ready to work with blades included. Accepts standard utility blades