The Powerful Roland GR Series Cutter
Cuts More , Cuts Faster , Cuts Tougher
With its impressive cutting power and variable pinch roller pressure, the GR is compatible with a huge range of media. Cut sign vinyl, reflective film, sandblast masking, window tint, heat transfer, flock, foil, laminated graphics and much more. Plus, cut and crease cardboard for realistic packaging prototypes. The GR is certainly up for the challenge.
Delivering up to 1,485mm per second, the Roland CAMM-1 GR cutter boasts the fastest throughput in its class. Its optimised cutting carriage drive system boosts productivity even further by minimising the vertical distance the blade has to travel and advanced weeding tools will help you keep pace with the GR’s high-speed production.
High-precision cutting, even in high-speed mode . The GR delivers precision results, even when operating at high speed. Designed for both strength and stability, the powerful new cutting carriage and blade holder deliver up to 600g of downforce, while the new L-shaped design of the integrated stand and machine provides maximum stability to ensure an outstanding quality finish.
Electronic pinch roller control , for improved tracking and smooth media feeding without feed marks, the GR’s new electronic pinch rollers have up to 10 pressure settings to handle even the most challenging of media including soft flock materials, thin window tint and thick reflectives.
Ease of Use
Advanced new Roland CutStudio software . Designed to integrate easily into any workflow, the GR features both USB and Ethernet connectivity and runs from a wide
range of software packages. Not only that, included with the GR series is the newly upgraded Roland CutStudio software which makes it quicker and easier than ever to create and edit cutting data. With included Windows® driver, plug-ins for Adobe® Illustrator® and CorelDRAW® plus the ability to cut from VersaWorks Dual, the GR allows seamless integration to support the most complex design requirements and create an easy cut or print then cut workflow.
New Key features
- Newly designed cutting carriage
- LED status lamp
- Storage tray
- New electric pinch rollers
- Dual position cutting carriage
- Optical registration system
- Media basket
- Available sizes : 42″ (1,075mm) , 54″ (1,370mm) , 64″ (1,600mm)
- Acceptable media width : 1,224mm (GR-420) , 1,548mm (GR-540) , 1,802mm (GR-640)
- Effective cutting width : 1,075mm (GR-420) , 1,397mm (GR-540) , 1,651mm (GR-640)
- Max cut force : 600gf
- Max cut speed : 1,485 mm/s
- Connectivity : USB & Ethernet
- Warranty : 2 year on-site
In the box
- Power lead
- USB cable
- Blade & Holder
- Replacement pack of sheet off blades
- Software : Roland cut studio
- Warranty : 2 year on-site
- Various blades & holders for different applications