Our A to Z of Wide Format – T is for Training
Applications, Bleed, RIP Software…. We get asked lots of questions about the world of Wide Format on a daily basis. At Signmaster we are here to help and our lovely team of experts have pulled together a handy A to Z guide answering the most frequently asked questions.
Introducing the Signmaster A to Z of Wide Format.
This is a series of helpful blogs, guides and articles that we hope you will find useful. We will post a new blog every fortnight and we’d love to know what you think so please comment or drop us an email. We’d love to hear from you!
This week it’s all about T is for Training
Our Technical Manager, Matt Wright runs us through the Signmaster Guide to Training
What Sort of Training Do I Need?
Training can come in all shapes and sizes and different types of training will support and compliment the many different types of Hardware and Software that Signmaster Systems sell and support.
Let’s take a look at the different options.
Hardware Training: Training for new or existing hardware is very important, the best training will help you and the company achieve the best results from your equipment and investment.
Hardware Training covers a wide range of products:
Software Training: Software training is very important for production and workflow. A good understanding of your printer’s software will speed up production as less mistake will be made.
Options available include:
- Design and artwork creation: helping you to create the perfect artwork that satisfies the customers’ needs
- Making a Job ‘Print Ready’: Learning how to adapt your artwork to work with your hardware solutions, this will include, size and scale, cut line creation, colour management and tiling.
- Importing Your Artwork into Your RIP Software: Showing how to bring artwork into your print or plotters RIP software, avoiding processing issues and any issues along the way.
- Preparing Your Job For Print: Training is provided to show the full capabilities of your RIP software, knowing your way round the RIP software will help you reduce waste and increase productivity.
What Sort of Training Can Signmaster Systems provide?
Signmaster is here for all your training needs, we specialise in:
- On-site training, we use your equipment in your premises; this can be one on one or in a large group.
- Signmaster HQ training, we run regular training sessions at the Signmaster HQ, with this you can get to grips with your current tech, and even look at future tech products.
- Application and fitting, we also want to go beyond the print process, training can be provided in application of vinyl and the fitting of products.
- Online support, Signmaster Systems has a massive online support network, the Signmaster Technical YouTube channel has over 75 videos, detailing different training elements on different brands and devices.
- Phone support, Signmaster Systems offers quick fix training over the phone, to get you going and printing again ASAP!
If you have any questions about the training we offer or have a question about your equipment or an application then we would love to hear from you. Give us a call or get in touch via our contact us form.