Metamark MD-i-AB is a 70 micron polymeric calendered vinyl, with a grey pigmented adhesive to offer improved opacity, and prevent show through
on surfaces with a strong base colour. The ‘MetaScape’ adhesive system, offering ease of application by providing air with an exit route from under the graphic, makes for faster, trouble-free application. MD-i-AB offers 5 years outdoor durability, and is ideal for medium term applications onto flat or simple curves including vehicle graphics.
- Suitable for use on Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex and U.V. inkjet printers. Always perform a test print first.
- Ensure that the correct profiles and heater settings are used.
- Overlamination is recommended to prevent abrasion and to extend colour fastness. Allow the inks to cure before overlaminating, this is usually 24-48 hours. The matched laminate for MD-i-AB is MetaGuard MGi. For all other laminates the user should determine suitability.
- Allow the inks to cure before cutting flush to the print, this is usually 24-48 hours.
- Apply unstressed, in particular to curves and recesses. It is not suitable for application over rivets or complex recesses.
- Suitable for wet application. Always apply dry into recesses, or where the print is cut flush, to ensure best adhesion.
- The durability of this product is that it has a shelf life of 2 years. All external weathering is upto 5 year (International customers please
contact your local Metamark partner for confirmation of durability).