From £240.20 (Exc VAT)
The high tack adhesive of MD5-H has been developed to apply to “difficult to stick to” surfaces. The product gives the additional assurance of the high bond adhesive with the MD5 series film. MD5-H delivers outstanding print performance through the combination of Metamark’s distinctive coating technology, and high performance grade polymeric calendered film. For use on smooth, sealed interior walls.
- 70 Micron Polymeric Calendered Vinyl
- High Tack Permanent Clear Solvent Based Adhesive
- 140gsm Layflat PE Kraft (Grey Print) Liner
- Durability: 7 Years (Unprinted)
- Widths: 1370mm
- Finishes: White Gloss
- Suitable for use on Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex and U.V. inkjet printers.
- Allow the inks to cure before cutting flush to the print. This is usually 24-48 hours. (Not applicable to Latex prints).
- Suitable for wet application. Always apply dry into recesses, and where the print is cut flush, to ensure best adhesion.
- Overlamination is recommended to prevent abrasion and to extend colour fastness.
- Allow the inks to cure before overlaminating, this is usually 24-48 hours.
- MetaGuard 700 [Matched Overlaminate]