Polar Floor PET 170 Polyester Floor Graphic Film
From £294.45 (Exc VAT)
Polar Floor PET 170 PVC-free polyester film has achieved a post-printed anti-slip rating of R10 according to DIN 51130, has been classed as low slip potential by the UK Pendulum Test and is certified to the US ANSI A137.1 slip test. These credentials are crucial for ensuring safety throughout floor graphics campaigns in high-traffic areas.
Polar Floor PET 170 is scuff- and tear-resistant for short-term indoor applications – even able to withstand high-heeled shoes – so printed graphics remain visible and vibrant. The white, ink-receptive film has a textured, matte finish that is perfect for directional notices, retail promotions, POS advertising and decals in place for up to six months.
Easy to install slip-resistant floor graphics
Polar Floor PET 170 is coated on one side with a clear, pressure-sensitive adhesive which enables installers to apply, reposition and remove graphics easily. This dimensionally stable film has been tested to endure extreme temperatures and is compatible with standard flooring surfaces including ceramic tiles, sealed wood, concrete, waxed vinyl and short pile carpets.
No need to laminate
Polar Floor PET 170 from Drytac has been designed to be non-slip and scuff-resistant without the need for lamination so users can apply them straightaway, speeding up the process for fast-moving projects.
Polar Floor PET 170 Product Specifications
- Film: 170 micron/6.8mil Textured White Matte Polyester
- Re-partitionable Acrylic (Pressure Sensitive) Adhesive
- 120gsm 1 Side Siliconised Clay Coated Kraft Paper
- 1370mm x 25m rolls on 3-inch core
- R10 Slip Rated Single Part Floor Graphic printable solution
- PVC Free Floor Graphic Solution
- Unique textured coating providing excellent ink absorbency and durability.