The Bohle Metal Primer is a liquid coupling agent which improves the adhesion of acrylate adhesives on difficult metal surfaces. Bohle Metal
Primer is a transparent liquid. It does not impair the visual appearance of the bond. Bohle Metal Primer is well suited for the pre-treatment of (plain) aluminium, chrome and nickel surfaces. It is not suitable for anodised surfaces.
- Bohle Metal Primer can be used in combination with all Bohle UVA and light curing acrylate adhesives.
- For improved adhesion on aluminium, chrome or nickel-plated surfaces.
- For bonding with acrylate adhesives.
- Store the Bohle Metal Primer in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place. Do not expose to direct sunlight. Please note the corresponding indications on the label. (Shelf life in original packaging: 12 months from the date of manufacture).
- When using this product, the appropriate personal safety equipment must be worn at all times.