Metamark MD-100B offers all the benefits of MD-100, with the additional feature of a grey pigmented adhesive to offer improved opacity, and prevent show-through. The 3 year calendered vinyl is suitable for short to medium term outdoor graphics including advertising, point of sale, and other promotional applications. The 100 micron film gives the product ease of handling onto flat panels, and may also be applied to slightly curved surfaces. The bright white finish offers brilliant colour reproduction on Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex and UV Printers.
- Suitable for use on Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex and U.V. inkjet printers. Always perform a test print first.
- Ensure that the correct profiles and heater settings are used.
- Allow the inks to cure before cutting flush to the print, this is usually 24-48 hours. (Not applicable to Latex prints)
- Avoid wet application – the product has a permanent water-based adhesive
- Not recommended for use on low energy surfaces such as polypropylene. The user should determine suitability of substrate.
- Refer to www.metamark.co.uk for application guidelines.
- Overlamination is recommended to prevent abrasion and to extend colour fastness.
- Allow the inks to cure before overlaminating, this is usually 24-48 hours.
- Apply the matched Overlaminate. For all other laminates the user should determine suitability.