Hardware & Software
Here at Signmaster, we offer an extensive range of Hardware and software. We are BIG on quality and only associate ourselves with leading brands. We stand by our theos that if we can’t stand by a product 100% or be 100% confident in a product, then we simply won’t sell it or have it as part of our portfolio. We say at Sigmaster’ everything wide format’ and that is very true.
You will find a solution for
- Printers (Roland, Mimaki, HP)
- Different ink technologies (UV, Solvent, latex)
- UV flatbeds, roll-to-rolls
- Laminators from Vivid-laminating
- Flatbed applicators from Premium Norwegian manufacturer Rollover
- Cutting plotters from Graphtec, Roland and Mimaki
- Cutting rails & vertical cutters from FTC, Keencut and Inglet
- Design and RIP software from Cadlink
- Royalty Free image library Graphicsmaster
- Vehicle outline and international safety signs templates from Impact
As much as a Printer appears to be the center of the arsenal a wide format printing company weapons for making money, the products that surround and support the printer are just as important. Without a cutting rail that produces high quality accurate cuts, your work may be rejected or give you a bad reputation. Pop up systems that don’t fit properly…
A laminator is important to help lay laminate film that protects prints and add’s value to your work. It can be used to apply different finishes, matte, crystal, textured, dry wipe… A laminator that is not up to the job may cost you in lost time and wastage.
A flatbed applicator is often overlooked, but just think how much time it saves when only one person is required to lay a full 10 x 5ft sheet. The reduced wastage as it is more accurate to lay up using an applicator, space saved as it doubles up as a work area.
Software for every job, from RIP and design software to royalty free image libraries and templates.