Roland Ink Eco sol Max ESL3
From £60.80 – £169.00 (Exc VAT)
ECO-SOL MAX is Roland DG’s innovative and award-winning eco-solvent inkjet ink. Available in CMYK colours with the addition of Light Cyan, Light Magenta, Light Black, White and Metallic ink, it provides a superior print solution for sign and graphics professionals who demand higher standards in both colour and performance.If you’re looking for maximum impact in your banners, signs, decals and other output, ECO-SOL MAX will delight even the most discerning of customers.
Please note the manufacturers expiry date parameter for this product is a minimum of 3 months.
- ECO-SOL MAX ink has an extremely wide colour gamut that delivers rich, vibrant and solid colours, with exceptionally bright reds, greens and blues.
- It also prints the finest details beautifully, providing crisp text and graphics with sharply defined edges and smooth gradations.
- The ECO-SOL MAX range offers the peace of mind of GREENGUARD Gold Certification, providing assurance that the ink meets some of the world’s most rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) into indoor air. (For more information, please visit www.greenguard.org).
- Safe-to-use without special ventilation or environmental equipment, the ink’s GREENGUARD Gold Certification also includes safety factors that ensure a product is acceptable for use in environments like schools and hospitals.
- Eco-sol Max ESL3 ink is suitable for the following Roland printers: SC, VP, SPv, SPi, RS, RE, XR and VS. It comes in 2 different sizes 440ml and 220ml.