Roland ECO-UV 4 EUV4 Inks
From £61.79 – £113.29 (Exc VAT)
Specifically formulated for Roland VersaUV’s long-life, low temperature LED UV curing system, ECO-UV Ink is perfect for curing at all print speeds, delivering high colour density and wide gamut for exceptional images print after print. ECO-UV adheres to a wide range of coated and uncoated media, including foils, paper, clear films and vinyl for increased versatility; as well as a wide variety of 3D promotional objects including USB sticks, phone cases and golf balls. Instantly-drying and extremely flexible, ECO-UV ink produces graphics that can be stretched and applied around curved surfaces and edges without cracking. Gloss ink creates gloss, matt, textured and embossed finishes on output and improves scratch and chemical resistance and outdoor durability. Perfect for your Roland printer, the Roland EUV4 ink is also available in 500cc cartridges, increasing convenience and minimizing material and running costs.
Please note the manufacturers expiry date parameter for this product is a minimum of 3 months.
- Roland Eco-UV 4 available configurations: CMYKGW, CMYKGG and CMYKWW.
- The 500cc cartridges are compatible ONLY with the VersaUV LEC printer/cutter series, LEJ-640 hybrid printer, and LEJ-640FT. For LEF-12 and LEF-20, only 220cc cartridges are available.
- Ink switch from ECO-UV to ECO-UV 4 ink (or vice-versa) is supported and requires an update for both firmware and VersaWorks as well as cleaning fluid and swabs.
- Advanced ink formulation ensures accurate print drop placement, excellent adhesion and colour reproduction.
- Outdoor durability up to one year unprotected.
- Shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture (same as Original ECO-UV ink).
- Any ECO-UV ink configuration is supported when switching from ECO-UV to ECO-UV 4 CMYKGlW.
- Other Roland inks are available.