MetaGuard MGi is the matched overlaminate to the 5 year Polymeric MD-i series. The 70 micron polymeric film, with solvent adhesive, gives a high level of abrasion resistance and contains UV stabilisers. It can be used on flat or simple curves such as vehicle graphics. It is available in Gloss or Matt finish. Suitable for Solvent, Eco Solvent and Latex inks.
- This product is suitable for cold lamination using a laminator.
- Ensure that the material has reached room temperature and a relative humidity of 50% before use.
- Suitable for use on Solvent, Eco Solvent inkjet and Latex prints on Metamark print media. Not suitable for UV prints.
- The product is matched to Metamark MD-i Series. The user should determine suitability of the overlaminate to other print media.
- Allow the inks to cure before overlaminating, usually 24-48 hours. Failure to do so can cause delamination, tunnelling and shrinkage.
- Apply around 30°C on the top roller to prevent silvering of the adhesive. (Refer to www.metamark.co.uk for further application guidelines).
The Metamark MD-i is used by our in house team (Print Room) and has been given the Signmaster Stamp of approval.