Metamark 7 Series is a high performance calendered vinyl developed for computer-cut graphics for vehicles, window decals, and long term applications onto flat or slightly curved surfaces. M7H Series is supplied with a high tack adhesive, to give enhanced adhesion onto low energy and difficult to adhere to surfaces. The high grade solvent based adhesive allows wet application. Exterior durability is 8 years for black and white, 7 years for colours.
- 70 Micron Polymeric calendered Vinyl
- High Tack Permanent Clear Solvent Based Adhesive
- 135gsm Kraft Layflat Liner
- Durability – 8 years for Black and Whites, 7 year for Colours
- Fire Rating – Class B. BS EN 13501-1:2007
- Finishes Available – White Gloss, White Matt, Black Gloss, Black Matt and Nimbus Grey
- Roll Widths – 1220mm and 610mm