Metamark MD-i has been developed for medium term applications onto flat or simple curves, including vehicle graphics. The product features a 70 micron polymeric calendered film and Apex solvent adhesive, giving 5 years outdoor durability. MD-i utilises Metamark’s distinctive coating technology to offer outstanding print and colour vibrancy, with Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex and UV inks.
- Suitable for use on Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex and U.V. inkjet printers. Always perform a test print first.
- Ensure that the correct profiles and heater settings are used.
- Overlamination is recommended to prevent abrasion and to extend colour fastness.
- Allow the inks to cure before overlaminating, this is usually 24-48 hours.
- The matched laminate for MD-i is MetaGuard MGi. For all other laminates the user should determine suitability.
- Allow the inks to cure before cutting flush to the print, this is usually 24-48 hours.
- Apply unstressed, in particular to curves and recesses. It is not suitable for application over rivets or complex recesses.
- Suitable for wet application. Always apply dry into recesses, or where the print is cut flush, to ensure best adhesion.
- Not recommended for use on low energy surfaces such as polypropylene. The user should determine suitability of substrate.
This is Signmaster’s number 1 selling Polymeric vinyl and has been through our rigorous testing process. It has the Signmaster stamp of approval!