Metawrap MD-XB Wrap Bundle
From £77.63 – £587.36 (Exc VAT)
Cylinder Cast Digital Wrapping Media (Apex Adhesive System)
MetaWrap MD-XB is a 50 micron Cylinder Cast digital wrapping media. The soft film has been developed to flow and conform over the most challenging surfaces so it’s ideal for total vehicle wraps. The Apex adhesive system gives you assurance of high performance and trouble free application even in deeper channels and recesses, as well as offering clean removal. The grey blockout adhesive (on the white film version) ensures vibrant graphics and minimal substrate show through, as well as clean removal. The film offers high levels of dimensional stability, and offers brilliant colour reproduction on Solvent, Eco Solvent and Latex printers. MD-XB Series is also available as MD-X-105 Clear Gloss, supplied with Apex clear adhesive.
- Suitable for use on Solvent, Eco Solvent, and Latex inkjet printers. Always perform a test print first.
- Ensure that the correct profiles and heater settings are used. (Most profiles are available for download from www.metamark.co.uk.)
- Overlamination is recommended to prevent abrasion, extends colour fastness, and also offers easier handling. Allow the inks to cure before overlaminating, this is usually 24-48 hours. (Not applicable to Latex prints)
- The matched laminate for MD-XB is MetaGuard X. For all other laminates the user should determine suitability.
- Allow a minimum of 24-48 hours for the solvents to dry off before application of the overlaminate, or to the vehicle, depending on the
print and drying conditions this can often be in excess of 48 hours. Retained solvents will reduce adhesion levels. Successful vehicle wrap application requires the necessary techniques. (Refer to www.metamark.co.uk for application guidelines.)
- Apply dry to ensure best adhesion. Use gentle heat to allow conformability. Do not overstretch as this will cause the application to fail. After application ‘superheat’ the film into recesses at 90-95°C.
- The durability of this product is a shelf life of 2 years, and for external weathers should last upto 7 years. This refers to the unprinted vinyl. Refer to ink manufacturer for durability of the finished product.