Mimaki Ink SS21
Don't forget your
SS21 Cleaning Cartridge
From £84.95 – £99.95 (Exc VAT)
In the Mimaki ink SS21, the pigment is dispersed in an organic solvent, and the ink is quick drying due to the volatility of the solvent. This property enables direct printing onto PVC, which are extensively used for both indoor and outdoor signage and displays. In addition to excellent weatherability and rub-fastness, our unique inkjet technology provides super-high picture quality without a granular appearance. Furthermore, “ease of maintenance” and “cost effectiveness” are also favorable features of this ink. Mimaki solvent inks are reputed worldwide for their beautiful long-lasting nature and are used as a standard ink for signage printing.
Please note the manufacturers expiry date parameter for this product is a minimum of 3 months.
- Solvent ink [SS21] and [BS4] gained the “GREENGUARD Gold” certification by UL LLC of third-party institution of safety science of the United States.
- Mimaki ss21 ink has excellent weatherability and rub-fastness!
- The solvent ink prints are ideal for outdoor signage. The prints show little fading/degradation because of direct sunlight, and have high weatherability in rain/snow, and they also have high rub-fastness.
- Depending on print media, laminating may be needed, please contact us for details beforehand.
- Weather resistance data by ink type (SS21, ES3).
- The Mimaki SS21 Ink range comes as a 440ml ink cartridge – Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Light Cyan, Light Magenta, white and Orange.
- From text and illustrations to photographs and backgrounds with gradations, the combination of Mimaki’s unique inkjet technology and solvent ink delivers vibrant and less-granular super high quality print results.
- View our full range of Mimaki inks.
Mimaki SS21 and ES3 both showed very little fading even when in an accelerated test equivalent to 3 years. (In-house study – Print Room).