Roland UV Version 2 Inks
From £78.00 (Exc VAT)
Specifically formulated for Roland’s VersaUV range of printers and print and cut machines, the ECO-UV iink is cured using long-life LED UV lamps so it has instant drying times. Firmly adheres to virtually any substrate, including foils, paper, clear films, vinyl, wood, leather, fabric, PET, ABS, PVC, Polycarbonate and other plastics and with the aid of a primer, various metals.
Please note the manufacturers expiry date parameter for this product is a minimum of 3 months.
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor applications ranging from promotional products, giftware, labels, signage, industrial and consumer products, POP/POS displays and packaging prototypes, ECO-UV ink offers superior scratch and chemical resistance and consistent colour from cartridge to cartridge.
- Roland UV version 2 ink delivers outstanding performance for applications calling for CMYK, white and clear coats. High opacity white ink can be used as a base coat to make colours stand out on dark backgrounds and clear materials. Clear ink can be layered into gloss or matt finishes for unique 3D textures and embossed effects.
- Optimised for the VersaUV curing system for perfect curing at all print speeds.
- Highly flexible, enabling stretching and application to curved surfaces without cracking.
- Two formulas available:
- Superior scratch and alcohol resistance.
- Compatibility with both coated and uncoated media.
- High-opacity white ink for printing rich, dense colours on clear or dark coloured materials.
- Gloss coat for highlights, special effects, realistic textures and enhanced durability.