Mimaki LUS-170 Inks
The Mimaki UV-curable ink is cured and adhered to the media or substrate by UV radiation. The print is already dried when it comes out of the printer, allowing a short delivery request to be met. Printing on non-absorbent materials, including plastic, glass, and metal, is available. To give shape to ideas, Mimaki offers a range of UV-curable ink products to meet demands from various industries, ranging from decorating and architecture to industrial design.
- Mimaki first adopted the use of LED light to solve all the problems associated with metal halide lamps, such as long warm-up or restrike times, high power consumption, large bulbs, short lamp life, and high temperatures. The LED–UV ink curing system not only provides high quality printing with speed but also meets various demands from users with high media compatibility.
- The UCJV inks are suitable for printing on an unparalleled range of materials, such as banner, self-adhesive PVC, transparent PET film, paper, backlit media, polyester fabrics and more.
- High-speed printing at 60 m2/h with vibrant and fine print results is achieved. We have been developing inks and printers for years, and hence have been able to focus our technologies for obtaining the best results from both.
- Hard and soft ink types are provided. Hard inks are used on the surfaces of hard materials, such as plates. Soft and flexible inks are suited for membrane panels, films, vehicle-wrapping films, and packaging films. Mimaki UV inks have high media compatibility for a wide range of applications.
All the different types of Mimaki UV ink. (Bold text are for the UCJV).
- SPC-0371 F-200 LH-100 MUH-100-Si LF-140 LF-200 LUS-120 LU-125 LUS-150 LUS-170 LUS-175 LUS-200 LUS-350 MH-100 PR-100 PR-200 SW-100
White ink is used as the base layer for colour printing. The white base layer enhances color printing on transparent media.