From £269.10 (Exc VAT)
Metamark MD-CRR is an ultra-removable optically clear PET film for promotional window graphics and displays. The media benefits from a silicon adhesive system allowing clean, easy removal. It is ideal for promotional branding and advertising onto windows, and for short term window decor opportunities. Metamark MD-CRR is PVC free, and suitable for printing on Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex and UV printers.
- Suitable for use on Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex and UV inkjet printers. Always perform a test print first.
- Ensure that the correct profiles are used. (Most profiles are available for download from www.metamark.co.uk).
- To achieve the correct colour intensity when backlit, a double print pass set up (2 x overprint) is recommended, from within the RIP.
- For print and cut applications it is advisable to allow a border around the print. Cutting flush to the print may cause edge curl.
- Allow the inks to cure before cutting flush or application, this is usually 24-48 hours. – Solvents from the printing process may initially cause the film to soften and reduce the strength of the adhesive, resulting in edge curl and application issues.
- Not suitable for ‘self cleaning’ glass. The user should determine suitability of substrate.
- Suitable for wet application method.
- Take note of application temperature, and ensure glass is fully cleaned.