Roland EJ INK is a next generation eco-solvent ink from Roland DG that offers long-term outdoor durability, broad media support and outstanding image results – all at an economic price. Designed for long print runs, it dries quickly and can be quickly and easily replaced on the fly in 4-colour configuration. The Roland DG EJ inks, designed exclusively to work with the SOLJET EJ-640, offers consistent high quality printing in bold, exciting colours at an excellent operating cost, making high volume, long running print effortless.
- The inks are solely available in 1,000cc cartridges, in a range of seven colours and two configuraions: CYMKLcLmLk or CMYK.
- The Roland EJ-640 runs in 4- or 7-colour formats (dual CMYK or CMYKLcLmLk format), allowing you to choose the ink configuration that is right for your and your business.
- Roland EJ INK offers greater scratch and chemical resistance with durability of around three years outdoors without lamination.
- Works in combination with the EJ-640 tri-heater system for fast drying times and enhanced image saturation.
- Excellent long-term outdoor durability – scratch and chemical resistant.
- Broad media support – print on a wide range of materials including heat sensitive substrates.
- GREENGUARD Gold certified for use in schools and healthcare environments.
- Available in 2 configurations for EJ-640 – CMYKLcLmLk. For fine detail, smooth gradations and stunning neutral grays. Dual CMYK for maximum speed.