From £103.72 (Exc VAT)
Roland EJ INK is a next generation eco-solvent ink from Roland DG that offers long-term outdoor durability, broad media support and outstanding image results – all at an economic price. Designed for long print runs, it dries quickly and can be quickly and easily replaced on the fly in 4-colour configuration. The Roland DG EJ inks, designed exclusively to work with the SOLJET EJ-640, offers consistent high quality printing in bold, exciting colours at an excellent operating cost, making high volume, long running print effortless.
Please note the manufacturers expiry date parameter for this product is a minimum of 3 months.
- The inks are solely available in 1,000cc cartridges, in a range of seven colours and two configuraions: CYMKLcLmLk or CMYK.
- The Roland EJ-640 runs in 4- or 7-colour formats (dual CMYK or CMYKLcLmLk format), allowing you to choose the ink configuration that is right for your and your business.
- Roland EJ INK offers greater scratch and chemical resistance with durability of around three years outdoors without lamination.
- Works in combination with the EJ-640 tri-heater system for fast drying times and enhanced image saturation.
- Excellent long-term outdoor durability – scratch and chemical resistant.
- Broad media support – print on a wide range of materials including heat sensitive substrates.
- GREENGUARD Gold certified for use in schools and healthcare environments.
- Available in 2 configurations for EJ-640 – CMYKLcLmLk. For fine detail, smooth gradations and stunning neutral grays. Dual CMYK for maximum speed.