- InksFREE DELIVERY AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS OVER £195*
- Cut & Finish
- Offers & Used
- Help & Support
Wide Format Printers for On-Demand Print Production
Mimaki develops a range of high-performance products to help you grow your printing business. The innovative range includes wide-format industrial inkjet printers and cutting plotters for superior signage and displays with a professional finish. Here are some standout models:
Mimaki Print and Cut
Mimaki CJV150 Series
High-specification models for printing and the production of posters, outdoor signboards and illumination signboards.
- Cost-effective production of large signage
- Cut-and-print function
- High-quality results
- Fast and efficient for increased productivity
Mimaki UV Flatbed Printers
Mimaki JFX200 Series
Successful printing businesses can achieve superior print results with a large format UV LED Flatbed Inkjet Printer.
- Easy to use features
- Prints onto media up to 50mm (1.97in) thick
- Delivers high-quality results in high definition
- High weather and friction resistance
- Low-cost models with latest print technology
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor advertisement
- Suitable for irregular-shape signage
- Clear ink can be used for a glossy, value-added finish
- LED UV unit for lower power consumption
Be creative and efficient with your printing production. Discover the UJF range of Flatbed Inkjet Printers.
- The range includes the UJF-6042 model, which supports the wider A2 size and 150mm height
- UJF-3042 supports size A3 size and 153mm height with clear ink print to enhance design
- Superior quality images
Mimaki Servicing, Repairs and Parts
We understand that the success of your printing business or personal projects relies on super-efficient printers that produce exceptional results on tight schedules. Mimaki printers are high-performance machines that won’t let you down. Servicing and maintenance are key to the longevity of your printer and continuous workflow. Did you know, Signmaster are authorised resellers for Mimaki Inks too.Servicing
Our experienced engineers offer on-site servicing schedules for most Mimaki models at your convenience. How often you need to service your printer depends on the volume of digital work you produce. For example, hard-working printers that produce considerable digital work, signage and high-end graphics will benefit from regular servicing and support. Call us to discuss a bespoke Mimaki servicing plan to suit your business needs. Our engineers will then come to your workplace or home to carry out the work.Mimaki Repairs and Parts
We also repair Mimaki printers and supply parts. Wide-form printers and other models in the Mimaki series are high-performance machines made up of intricate parts and mechanisms. If something is not quite right with your printer, we’re here to fix it.
- 24-hour contact response time on tech support
- On-site servicing
- Monday-Friday availability
- We aim to get out to a customer within 3 working days where possible
Get in touch for more information on Mimaki repairs/parts or to discuss any queries you have about your Mimaki printer.
Head Quarters & Northern Office
Waymills Industrial Estate
Signmaster Systems Limited is the registered trading name. Registered in England No. 4921232. VAT reg No. 696162600 all rights reserved. All prices exclude VAT and delivery. Finance subject to status.
- Head Quarters: 01948 662669
Get A Quote