From £174.68 (Exc VAT)
MDP-H has a high tack adhesive to solve the problem of adhesion onto smooth low energy surfaces, such as Polypropylene, Polyethylene and ABS, as well as for durable graphics on extreme sports equipment. The 100 micron film makes it suitable for print and cut labels and easy application. Metamark MDP Digital Vinyl has a white gloss film, and a permanent clear solvent based adhesive. It resists edge curling and delivers MD-Class results every time.
- Suitable for use on Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex and U.V. inkjet printers. Always perform a test print first.
- Ensure that the correct profiles and heater settings are used. Most profiles are available for download from www.metamark.co.uk.
- Overlamination is recommended to prevent abrasion and to extend colour fastness. Allow the inks to cure before overlaminating, this is usually 24-48 hours.
- The matched laminate for MDP-H is MetaGuard 300. For all other laminates the user should determine suitability.
- Allow the inks to cure before cutting or overlaminating, usually 24-48 hours. Perform cut path as separate operation to avoid edge curl.
- Not recommended for heavily textured surfaces. The user should determine suitability of substrate, refer to the web site. (Refer to www.metamark.co.uk for application guidelines).
- The durability of the product is the shelf life is 1 year, and for external it can last for upto 4 years. This refers to the unprinted vinyl when installed. Refer to ink manufacturer for durability of the finished product.
- Finishes: White Gloss